UCT Application Form
UCT Application Form,
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Undergraduate application forms for admission in 2021
- 2021 Application for undergraduate admission form
- Undergraduate prospectus
- Directions for undergraduate applicants
- Personal report for first-time MBChB applicants
- CV template for transferring MBChB applicants
- BA(FA) form for all Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art applicants
- BAS form for all Bachelor of Architectural Studies applicants
- First-time applications for financial aid are handled centrally via NSFAS. For further information on the application process, please see undergraduate student funding.
Postgraduate Application Information (2021)
All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
- 2021 directions for postgraduate applicants (updated 15 June 2021)
- Postgraduate studies at UCT brochure
- Apply for postgraduate degree funding.
Application Fee Payment Form
- Credit card application fee payment
(for credit card payment authorisation of application fees only)