UCT Closing Dates
UCT Closing Dates, the following are the UCT Closing dates 2021 for the various admission applications. App prospective applicants are to take note and apply before the closing dates.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Application Form 2021: Important Dates:
- Applications for admission in 2021 are open, and close, for all programmes, on 30 September 2020.
- Most postgraduate programmes containing coursework close on 31 October 2020.
- Applications for admission in 2021 are open until 31 July 2020 for all undergraduate programmes.
- The UCT Open Day will be held from 10:00–15:00 on Upper Campus.
Open Day is a good opportunity to access important information about the application process. (It’s also a good time for younger siblings to start thinking about UCT opportunities!)
- All undergraduate applications close. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for student housing close.
- Deadline for writing the Health Sciences NBTs and the submission of the PR.
- Preferred date for submission of BAS portfolio for early consideration.
- Preferred date for submission of BA (FA) portfolio for early consideration.
- Closing date for programme changes.
You may elect to apply for a different programme until 31 August 2019.
You do so by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a written request to the Admissions Office.
- Final date to submit the Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) and Bachelor of Fine Art (BA(FA)) portfolios.
- Deadline for submission of supplementary evidence in support of the Personal Report for MBChB applicants.
- Except for Health Sciences programmes, National Benchmark Tests must be written no later than 12 October 2020.
- For applicants finishing secondary school in 2020, all grade 12 interim results, or predicted scores in the case of non-NSC candidates, are due.
- Interim and past transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
- All final transcripts and non-NSC school-leaving results (except CIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC) must be submitted as certified paper documents.
- The final tertiary transcripts for students registered for tertiary studies in 2020 are due.
- Final CIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC results from the November 2020 session are due.
Tel: 021 650 2128
More UCT Information