UCT Digital Marketing
UCT Digital Marketing,
Maintaining a healthy brand image in the digital marketing, online marketing or internet marketing space is not a nicety – it’s a necessity.
This digital marketing course from UCT will teach you how to reach the right audience by mastering internet marketing skills related to targeting, personalisation, and crafting a cross-platform brand narrative.
If you or your brand are looking for the ultimate online marketing advantage you’ll need a holistic digital strategy that aligns internet marketing priorities with bottom line business goals.
Win the war for attention and be recognised as an online marketing expert in your field with this strong value-add to your CV.
What will set you apart
This online marketing course will give you the opportunity to learn digital marketing by giving you the opportunity to:
- Master internet marketing campaigns and customer engagement through the development of your own digital marketing strategy
- Have a direct impact on successful brand awareness, website marketing, brand advocacy and product conversion rates
- Develop an effective online marketing plan to integrate seamlessly with your multichannel knowledge – from web design to email marketing, social media, analytics and PR
This digital marketing course is designed to help you have a positive impact in the marketing department, with up-to-date industry skills. Each week you’ll tackle a new module, giving you maximum flexibility to work in your own free time.
- Orientation Module Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1 Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Module 2 Website design and development
- Module 3 Web analytics
- Module 4 Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Module 5 Online copywriting
- Module 6 Online advertising and PPC
- Module 7 Social media and web PR
- Module 8 Email marketing
- Module 9 Mobile marketing
- Module 10 Digital marketing strategy