Please see the ‘Directions for Postgraduate Applicants’ document for closing dates for various postgraduate applications. They are also listed on the online applications site.
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Undergraduate application forms for admission in 2021
- 2021 Application for undergraduate admission form
- Undergraduate prospectus
- Directions for undergraduate applicants
- BA(FA) form for all Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art applicants
- BAS form for all Bachelor of Architectural Studies applicants
- First-time applications for financial aid are handled centrally via NSFAS. For further information on the application process, please see undergraduate student funding.
Postgraduate application information
All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
- 2020 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for applicants intending to enrol in 2020.
- 2021 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for applicants intending to enrol in 2021.
- Postgraduate Studies at UCT– the essential guide for all prospective postgraduate students
- Apply for postgraduate degree funding.