UCT Graphic Design
UCT Graphic Design, What is graphic design? Developing a big idea with creative communication solutions to ensure a message is received.
Whether you’re looking to freelance, work for an agency, or move into the corporate space, this online graphic design course will equip you with the technical and creative skills you need to become a successful graphic designer.
Learn how to produce captivating content for print and digital, as well as how to make use of graphic design programmes, with a specific focus on Adobe Illustrator.
What will set you apart
In just 10 weeks, this online course introduces you to both the theoretical and practical aspects of graphic design:
- Receive the best knowledge advantage when it comes to visual communication and aesthetic principles
- Execute design projects on the course using Adobe Illustrator
- Produce work for both print and digital formats
- Develop a sense for the business side of this field
Become a confident graphic designer with this online graphic design course from UCT. This short course will help you to have the most impact on both consulting and personal projects, and give you up-to-date design skills. With a personalised and supported framework, you’ll receive graphic design training in your own time, guided by industry experts and a dedicated support team. Here’s what you’ll cover:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: What is Graphic Design?
- Course Module 2: Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Course Module 3: Understanding digital images
- Course Module 4: Visual communication
- Course Module 5: Layout and composition
- Course Module 6: Idea generation and research
- Course Module 7: Working with text (typography)
- Course Module 8: Designing for print
- Course Module 9: Creating designs for the web
- Course Module 10: The business of Graphic Design