University Of Cape Town HR
University Of Cape Town HR, Our vision is to proactively anticipate and meet the human resource requirements of our institution in a manner that supports the achievement of its vision and mission.
Excellent human resources management skills are essential to ensure you attract the right talent and ensure that employees are strategically aligned toward the organisation’s goals. This human resource management course helps you make sure your employees are satisfied and engaged in today’s complex work environment, enabling you to recruit and select the right talent.
Set yourself apart as a human resource professional with this highly practical human resources course, designed for working HR professionals, those aspiring toward a career in human resources, and operations and project managers.
This human resources course will equip you with the latest human resource management skills and knowledge to teach you how to use HR management techniques to increase engagement and, consequently, productivity and workforce morale.
- Orientation module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: A career in HR
- Course Module 2: Human Resource Management and Statutory Requirements
- Course Module 3: Human Resource Systems, Policies and Procedures
- Course Module 4: Recruitment, Selection, Assessment and On-boarding
- Course Module 5: Performance Management
- Course Module 6: Human Resource Management as the Custodian of Change
- Course Module 7: Employee Wellbeing and Organisational Health and Safety
- Course Module 8: Facilitating Training and Development
- Course Module 9: Rewarding, Incentivising and Retaining Employees
- Course Module 10: Strategic Human Resource Management
What will set you apart
You’ll walk away from this HR management course with a certified skill set to make you the best HR manager possible. On this human resource management course, you’ll:
- Explore the theoretical and practical applications of HR activities
- Create an empowering work environment to maximise and align workforce efforts
- Design and implement human resource policies and procedures
- Update your existing HR skill set, manage change, and maximise employee wellbeing and productivity
- Enhance your career opportunities by improving your ability to do the same for others
Staff and Human Resources
|Please visit the Staff website for information on the following:||Please visit the Human Resources (HR) website for information on the following:|
|Online resources – administrative and other useful links||About HR
Prospective and new staff
Conditions of service
Remuneration and benefits
Also see the UCT Retirement Fund website.
Performance and promotion
Learning and development
Health and counselling
Discrimination and harassment
|Services and facilities:
Transport and parking
Communication and marketing
UCT Campus Store
Procurement and payment services
Properties and services